Thursday 26 January 2012

Jonas Eriksson








This Info-graphic was linked to me by a friend.

It is one of those pieces of design that instantly communicates and captures the imagination. It also makes me envious of that fact that I didn't have the idea first. 

The information graphic displays the differences in temperature the earth is undergoing due to climate change and global warming. 

The choice of colours and stock make the piece appear to be fairly aery and almost frightening, A good knowledge of photoshop skills has also meant that the designer has been able to utilise the vividness of the reds and yellows on the print. 

I will strive to deliver something with this much integrity and professionalism during the FMP and for the rest of my time as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment