Wednesday 30 May 2012

End Of Brief Evaluation


This brief enabled me to work along side another graphic designer for a part of it. This worked out well as i enabled me to showcase my work in a publication.

The information graphics that I produced for this were very different from each other, the first being a primarily illustrative one that focused in on some key points about actors and directors from the research i had conducted.

The 2nd was a lot more technical in terms of its design. I am very proud of the information graphic which also led me to create a publication using acetate to break up the information. Although a few mistakes were made in the compiling of the publication I still feel that the book had a very professional feel to it.

I would have liked to completed an info-graphic which represented the box office and revenue statistics but unfortunately i did not have time to resolve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment