Thursday 22 March 2012

Menu Re - Formating Ideas


After researching some more about menu design I became unsatisfied with the design of the menus. I had overlooked the problem of binding a series of A4 sheets to together. 

To resolve this I wanted to layout all the menus so that they could be interacted with on one sheet. This meant that I would have to fold it in a way so that it could interact with the viewer easily.



I looked at an accordion fold but realised that the menu would be far too long when fully extended. This would also mean 6 panels that would appear blank or that would need some sort of design with a purpose of just filling space

I also looked into a double parallel fold which would allow me to use print on both sides of the document. It would also interact withe the viewer easily and not take up too much space





No comments:

Post a Comment