Monday 30 April 2012

Data Input


This post shows how the data has been collected, categorised and then finally input into a graphic. This was created by using the polar grid tool on illustrator.

The actors and directors where counted and the total amount added to the grid giving the lines needed to display each of their names.




As the names where input the lines could then be deleted. When this had been completed a perfect circle of the names of all the actors and directors in visible.



I then began to draw lines using the pen tool to and from each all the names I had collected. I created a circle on the outside which I used and one anchor point and created another circle on the inside which I used for anther. I did this so that the lines all had the same degree of curvature.



No comments:

Post a Comment