Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Elektronik Musik Event Poster Design


This poster is a poster that informs and promotes the event. This will be included in the pack along with the other items. I will also create a smaller a5 version to act as a flyer.

When it came to designing this poster I wanted to keep the theme and style of the other posters in the infographic range as they had built up a strong identity for the brief.

The information that I wanted to display needed to be clear and too the point. 



              



The idea of using a photo for the background came to me when I was looking at the rest of the range. By simply placing an image in the background I could tie this poster in with the rest of the brief.





To give the poster a bit more life I decided to layer the text over itself and change the colour to something more vibrant.

I have yet to experiment with colour. That will be my next post.




A clear example of how the text has been layered.


No comments:

Post a Comment