Tuesday 6 March 2012

Product / Range / Distribution




It was important for both me and Emma to outline what exactly we where producing, who it was for, and how it would be presented to them. This post covers what the main product is, and some of the proposed mediums consumers will interact with.

It also touches on a range to accompany the product.

The Supplement


This publication will contain my information graphics inside emmas publication. This will be the only publication where are work will cross.

After my tutorial with fred it was decided that in order to make the brief substantial enough, emma and I both needed deliverables that were relevant to our own unique practices.

For Emma's publication we decided that I need to produce content for a double page spread and a single spread.







No comments:

Post a Comment